Remotely Monitor Current Weather And Soil Conditions.
It pays to take the guesswork out of crop management. With our field-tested method, you’re able to measure rainfall, GDU, and more. FieldDataManager is designed to help operations like yours determine optimal grain planting and harvesting times. Ultimately, this software assists you in making the informed decisions to bring in greater yields.
- Monitors and measures rainfall in your precise area within 1/100th of an inch
- Determines GDUs by measuring outdoor temperature, solar radiation, and UV rays
- Provides wind speed, direction, gusts, barometric pressure, and real-time weather data
- Measures soil temperature and moisture, while providing insight on which root depths are extracting moisture from soil
- Allows multiple probes to communicate back to one single FDM
- Delivers real-time weather and soil probe data to any web-enabled device
- Easily integrates data from spraying reports and pivot management
- Allows you to effectively track growing conditions
- Measures above and below the ground for comprehensive understanding of conditions