- This event has passed.
Practical Farmers of Iowa
January 19 - January 20
Since 1985, this annual conference has been a keystone event for sharing knowledge, building connections and celebrating agriculture in Iowa (and good food!).
Things to look forward to:
- Reuniting in person with old friends, and making new ones
- Conference meals and snacks sourced from PFI members and local businesses
- A Friday evening keynote by Keith Berns
- Three pre-conference short courses
- 60-plus farmer-led sessions, including farmer panels, roundtables, and lightning talks
- Networking in the Exhibitor Hall with over 80 businesses and organizations
- Family-friendly registration prices and childcare provided
- Friday evening cocktail hour and PFI Dinner following the keynote
- Over 50 breakout sessions have been approved for certified crop advisor CEU credits
- Another installment of PFI Storytelling to close the conference